The purpose of Wild Tuesdays is to educate visitors on Ohio’s native wildlife by providing an up-close and often hands-on interactive experience. There is always an amazing group of speakers who come out for each individual topic. Weekly topics last year included: Salamanders, Invasive Species, Snakes, Sunny Days, Birds, Bats, Fish, and Dragonflies. These programs are sponsored by: Lake Erie Islands Nature & Wildlife Center, Lake Erie Islands Conservancy, The Ohio State University’s Stone Laboratory, and Miller Boat Line.
Need A Place To Stay For This Event? Check Out Our Favorites!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119