Stay tuned for more details about the I-LYA Power Boating Regattas event.
This time of year we see the I-LYA Junior Sail Regatta where Junior Sailors compete for points towards national competition in various racing classes. There is also the Deep Water Sailing Races where skippers compete by classes at Put-in-Bay. Finally, there is the I-LYA Senior Sailing Races which have been held for over 100 years with racers gathering at Put-in-Bay Ohio to race off the Western Shore. Races can be watched from the shore of Put-in-Bay. Stop by the downtown harbor for a colorful display of sails, and sleek racing craft. I-LYA Power Boating Regattas is an exciting event on the island every year!
While you are on the island for this fantastic event, spend your week or weekend with us and take advantage of Put-in-Bay Lodging. Put-in-Bay island offers lodging options from resorts to quaint Bed and Breakfasts. There are activities for the whole family in Put-in-Bay, Ohio. You can enjoy everything from jet skiing to relaxing at a beautiful winery.
Need A Place To Stay For This Event? Check Out Our Favorites!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119