Put-in-Bay Ohio’s Famous Spring Fling Party
The annual Put-in-Bay Spring Fling is a customer appreciation party for guests of the Island Club Home Rentals. Also welcome are guests of the Put-in-Bay Poolview and Waterfront Condos, Commodore Resort, Bird’s Nest Resort and Victory Station Hotel, which make up some of the best Put-in-Bay resorts. It is an incredible party that has been running for over two decades and is only getting bigger and better! Big groups come from cities all over the region like Buffalo, Toledo and Cleveland to participate in this PIB tradition!
Put-in-Bay Island Club Home Rentals Host As Always!
The best Put-in-Bay lodging resorts participate in Spring Fling, and it is hosted, as it always is, at the Put-in-Bay Island Club. Do not be deceived by an unofficial event. The famous Spring Fling, the one that people travel from all over the Midwest to come to, is always at the Island Club! It’s a two-day event with the kickoff on Friday night, a couple of kegs and some dancing, a perfect intro to the weekend at the famous Put-in-Bay home rentals. Saturday afternoon is the big time! More kegs, hot dogs, burgers and brats, live music entertainers and a ton of surprises like giveaways and special appearances make Saturday one of the best days of the year on the island and a great beginning of the summer season.
There’s Only One Official Put-in-Bay Spring Fling
The Put-in-Bay Spring Fling at the Island Club is the Official start to the season. Our friends from our premier Put-in-Bay Homes and Put-in-Bay Hotel partners come together for a great outdoor party. Therefore, we show our thanks for choosing us for your Put-in-Bay Lodging needs by hosting this event with great live music, icy cold drinks, and great friends.
Put-in-Bay Spring Fling Lodging Partners
The Island Club at Put-In-Bay is home to the Put in Bay Spring Fling party. It is your ideal choice of accommodation because:
• All these rental homes have everything you need to feel at home, plus you can use the pool. There are 73 homes with three to five bedrooms in a nice, private area. You can even rent golf carts right there!
• The biggest homes can fit up to 16 people. They’re big, comfy, and have everything you need. You can get into your home with a code instead of a key, which is super handy, especially when you’re staying with a bunch of friends.
• Every home is ready to go with a kitchen, air conditioning, two bathrooms, gas grills, and your own outdoor space. The kitchen even has a special area for making drinks. Big glass doors make the homes bright and give you easy access to the outside.
• The outside space is great for having breakfast in the morning or BBQs at night. If you need to get around the island, there’s a taxi service you can call.
• You need to bring your own bed sheets and towels, or you can rent them for a little extra money. The homes also have things like paper towels, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and trash bags.
• No matter how many people you’re traveling with, you can find the perfect place to stay here. If you’re with a large group, you can rent several homes close to each other and have a fantastic time together.
Here, guests will be awestruck by the panoramic views of Lake Erie. This is what you should know about them:
• Right next to the airport and close to Lake Erie’s beautiful shore, these condos are in one of the best spots on the island. They’re the fanciest places to stay compared to other hotels and places you can rent in Put-in-Bay.
• You’ll find lots of fun things here like a swimming pool, a place to play volleyball, BBQ grills for cooking outside, and you can even rent golf carts. It’s a great place for big family get-togethers. People really like renting these condos because they come with free Wi-Fi, a big pool outside, roomy living areas, kitchens where you can cook, bathrooms, TVs, and your own outdoor space. They sometimes offer special deals, and you might be able to stay just for one night if it’s before June 15th.
• Each condo, whether it’s upstairs or downstairs, has views of the lake, access to the pool, and enough space for up to 12 people. Having a kitchen means you can cook and eat outside, enjoying the lake view and maybe even your own freshly caught fish for dinner. Just remember, you can’t clean fish there.
• Getting into your condo is easy because you use a code instead of a key, so you don’t have to worry about losing keys. The inside of the condos looks nice and comfy, with lots of light coming in from big glass doors. It’s really the best place to stay in.
For guests wanting to be in the heart of Put-In-Bay, look no further. The Commodore Resort is the only Put-In-Bay Hotel on Delaware Avenue with a swim-up pool bar. Also, Mr. Ed’s Bar is onsite, providing the best live entertainment on the island. Lastly, hunger can be eliminated with Cameo Pizza and Subway on-premises. Guests can get to Put-In-Bay Spring Fling via Taxi or Golf Cart.
Victory Station Hotel
Located just steps from the downtown Put-In-Bay nightlife, the Victory Station is close to it all. Yet, it is a respite from all of the action. Here, couples and families will enjoy the nicely appointed rooms and suites. The Victory Station is one of the newest hotels on the island and a premier lodging partner of the Put in Bay Spring Fling.
Brief History of the Spring Fling Party
The Put in Bay Spring Fling Party has evolved from humble beginnings. Over 20 years ago, some friends decided to come together on the first weekend in May and blow off some steam. The first few years was a small group with 1 keg and a fire pit. Slowly, the Spring Fling party began to take shape. Today, the party has grown to attract a great multitude of guests. Today, we proudly host this Customer Appreciation event in both May and October, aptly named the Fall Ball. Both parties are our way to thank you, our guest, for your continued support.
See You at This Favorite Upcoming Put-In-Bay Event
We look forward each year to hosting this fun party. Moreover, we are excited to see many of the wonderful guests we have had the pleasure to accommodate over the years. Our staff sincerely appreciates your business. Thank you for choosing us when looking for a place to stay in Put-In-Bay. So, we will see you at the Put in Bay Spring Fling! Don’t miss out on the fun! Check availability at your favorite lodging provider today!