Stop by The Lobster Trap next time you are dining at the Boardwalk Restaurant. Located right on the banks of Lake Erie, the Boardwalk contains a diverse offering of restaurants and bars, from casual to fine dining.
The Lobster Trap carries nautically-themed gifts, from pillows to figurines, perfect for all the fisherman and women that flock to Put-in-Bay. Their quirky t-shirts and sweatshirts show off the Boardwalk name. Available in a range of bright colors and styles, there is something to cater to everyone’s taste.
Visitors can purchase their award-winning Bloody Mary mix to make at home. Just add vodka and a celery stick and voila! Bottles of their Cocktail sauce also line the shelves. Take home a little bit of the bay from The Lobster Trap!
The Boardwalk Family of Restaurants
With some of the best views on the island, The Boardwalk has something for everyone.
- Fish Shak makes crisp perch and walleye sandwiches and baskets.
- Little Galley serves hot dogs and tasty burgers. Great for families.
- Book’s Seafood appeals to the seafood lover with amazing dishes of Maine Lobster, Alaskan King Crab, and Key West Shrimp.
- The Burgee Bar is known for their Riptide Rum Punch!
- Claw Daddy’s is right by the water and includes a smoking section.
Located minutes from downtown Put-in-Bay swing by for a bite before heading out on the boat or settle in for the evening, enjoying the sunset over the water.
The Upper Deck
Upstairs, visitors will find the Upper Dock. This tableside service restaurant is known far and wide for its spectacular Lobster Bisque. Creamy and full of flavor, this is sure to be one of your favorite dishes of the summer. Other offerings include filets, burgers, and pasta. Grab a margarita from Rita’s Cantina and relax. It’s summer on Put-in-Bay.